Converge have released a new EP online entitled ‘Pound for Pound: The Wolverine Blues Sessions‘. The EP features the band five versions of the band performing the Entombed song "Wolverine Blues", each featuring a different guest vocalist. The band explain:
"Pound For Pound: The Wolverine Blues Sessions" Digital EP from Converge features our rendition of "Wolverine Blues" originally written and performed by Entombed, presented as five different tracks.
Each vocalist recorded a full version of the song which we used to compile into the final version included on the Converge and Napalm Death Split 7"EP. This Digital EP is the complete mixes of each guest vocalist who contributed to the final track, presented as five unique versions of the song.
If you like what you here, please support all of the artists by purchasing our music and apparel.
1. Wolverine Blues w/ Aaron Turner (Isis, Old Man Gloom, etc)
2. Wolverine Blues w/ Jacob Bannon (Converge, Wear Your Wounds)
3. Wolverine Blues w/ Kevin Baker (APMD, The Hope Conspiracy, etc)
4. Wolverine Blues w/ Nate Newton (Converge, Doomriders, Old Man Gloom, etc)
5. Wolverine Blues w / Tompa (Disfear, At The Gates, etc) and Kurt (Converge, etc)"
Stream the Wolverine Blues Sessions below. The EP is available for purchase through Converge‘s Bandcamp page.