Music Victoria has announced plans for this year’s annual membership drive.
Helping to fund the protection and equally promote opportunities for the music industry, the sign-up campaign will begin this Monday, March 23rd.
Moreover, Music Victoria has announced a new partnership with travel company, Travel Beyond Group. The working relationship aims to help travelling musicians while on tour.
The revised offer, as per a provided press release, now includes the below and also extends to Australian Music Industry Network members:
– Discounts on all Virgin Australia fare classes between 7% – 20%
– Excess Baggage allowances with Virgin Australia and QANTAS (continued)
– Discounted rates and reduced excess on car hire
– Multiple drivers, flexible driver age below 25 (over the age of 21 and full licence required)
– Online portal to book hotels and apartments at best rate including Quest, Mantra, Oaks, Accor, IHG, Starwood, Crown and other boutique properties both in Australia and internationally.
Furthermore, Music Victoria has partnered with Uber, which is offering $30 off the first ride for all Music Victoria members signed and paid up by April 2.
“It’s $66 for a band membership from Music Victoria, which works out to be a 6 pack per band member. Would you be prepared to give that up? I think it’s a no brainer, King Parrot‘s Matt Young comments.
MUSIC VICTORIA MEMBERSHIP
- $33 – Individual member / $22 – Concession individual member
- $66 – Band membership
- $66 – Non-profit organisations
- $150 – Small Business Partner (15 or fewer employees)
- $330 – Venue Partner
- $550 – Gold Partner
- $990 – Platinum Partner
*Prices are in Australian dollars & include GST
Additionally, as an added incentive, individuals who sign up between March 23rd – April 2nd go into the running for prizes, which include a signed acoustic guitar, a Virgin Australia Lounge pass, two tickets to a gig of your choice at The Corner and a Sailor Jerry prize pack.