Advertising

Home Forums Advertising SELLING A SHIT-TONNE OF SHIRTS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dase

sorry about the blurry/huge photos, completely technologically inept with a camera.

These’re all ten bucks or so PPD (we’ll work something out hey?), all the good condition ones I don’t feel bad actually trying to sell:

**** All shirts size medium unless noted****

Raein – green w/white picture of Andy Warhol (I think?) design. SOLD

Broken Social Scene – first tour shirt, maroon w/blue+white tree/city print SOLD

Ampere – black w/white design tour shirt, never worn. ON HOLD MAYBE

Portraits of Past – red on white American Apparel (tight!) shirt, booted version of the screened LP cover. SOLD

Isis – yellow print on green VERY SMALL medium, panopticon design from the first tour. SOLD

Grade – silver bats/headfirst straight to hell on black…haha no really, seriously does anyone want this piece of shit? Free.

Good Clean Fun – grey print on maroon ‘putting the ‘ha’ back into hardcore’ design. SOLD
    front
    back
    Artimus Pyle – aus tour shirt, white/grey on black. SOLD

Radiohead – ‘we suck young blood’ design on back and front, brown on cream. Large.
    front
    back
    Locust – red bug on black shirt, medium.

Dillinger Escape Plan – ‘with Sean Ingram’ krazyfest design on cream shirt, XL, altered to fit like a large.

Animal Collective – questionably racial aus tour design on green, tight medium.

MYC – 2000 reunion, black and white print on red.

Sense of Purpose – white on black OG ‘are you with us?’ design, ftg many melbourne HC superstrs of yesteryear!
    front
    back
    Birushanah – first tour 3/4 sleeve. Black print on olive green. The back print on this is fucking awesome.
    front
    back
    side
    Hot Water Music – orange on black first tour design, crew neck shirt. Remember when crew necks were popular for like all of six months in 2002? WTF was with that?

Coalesce – functioning on impatience grey, silver and red on green design.

These’re five bucks. Most are a bit haggard but could probably be pretty easily altered, or turned into back patches or whatev:

Radiohead – tour shirt, ‘hail to the thief’ art on red. Weird large (fits like a medium).

Forensics – og Eyestone fingerprint design, white and red on black. Medium.

RAMBO – 05 tour Bukowski design, white on black.

Okay these’re negotiable. I know I said it felt wrong selling friends’ bands shit but fuck it I’m broke. Blame the jerk who rammed my car and drove off without leaving insurance deets. So, five bucks for one or we’ll work something out if you’re getting other stuff.

The Rivalry – black print on red, medium (small medium, tight fit).

To The North – white televisions design on blue shirt. SOLD

Bene Gesserit – blue on grey shirt. ON HOLD MAYBE

Agents of Abhorrence – first shirt design, black on blue-green. It’s a small lengthwise, but fits like a large in width? Weird.

Agents of Abhorrence – second shirt design, yellow on maroon. Qualitops XS, so, fits like a tight medium. Believe it or not I used to be able to squeeze into this.

Life Love Regret – white/blue OG design on black, large. Resist logo on the back.

dase

these all sold:
    Agents of Abhorrence
    Ampere
    Animal Collective
    Artimus Pyle
    Bene Gesserit
    Birsuhanah
    Broken Social Scene
    Good Clean Fun
    Grade
    Hot Water Music
    Isis
    Life Love Regret
    The Locust
    MYC
    Rambo
    Raein
    Portraits of Past
    To The North

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Home Forums Advertising SELLING A SHIT-TONNE OF SHIRTS

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.