Advertising

Home Forums Advertising Hearts Like Wolves

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dsd87 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dsd87

Hey all I’m new to all this so i thought i might post up my band playing live. We are Hearts Like Wolves and it’s a show we played in Menai youth center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m28jG9N0tbQ

and here is a farcebook we have one track and our EP is currently being mixed.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hearts-Like-Wolves/141669429182994

Sworph

Dude that was actually pretty fucking good. I really really liked the song, nice riffs and great vocals. The only cristism I could give is, maybe a bit of highs thrown in with those mid screams? I know you guys are probably going for a specific sound, but originality gets you everywhere in hardcore. A little more diversity with the drumming, I am not sure how experienced he is but he is very tight, just a few more random bridges and it will sound fucking terrific. You all move around well enough, I like the wireless running around, we do a bit of that too, especially when you have a flat room to work with. All in all I really fucking liked it mate, I would definitely get the ep!

dsd87

@sworph wrote:

Dude that was actually pretty fucking good. I really really liked the song, nice riffs and great vocals. The only cristism I could give is, maybe a bit of highs thrown in with those mid screams? I know you guys are probably going for a specific sound, but originality gets you everywhere in hardcore. A little more diversity with the drumming, I am not sure how experienced he is but he is very tight, just a few more random bridges and it will sound fucking terrific. You all move around well enough, I like the wireless running around, we do a bit of that too, especially when you have a flat room to work with. All in all I really fucking liked it mate, I would definitely get the ep!

Cheers man thank you for your kind words and constructive criticism a lot of our new stuff that we are writing our singer is actually dwelling into more dynamic territories which is really good cause to me he is maturing and honing in on his style vocally. Can you send me some of your bands work?

KYS

Isn’t this Fezos band?

dsd87

@xjan! wrote:

Isn’t this Fezos band?

I am his guitarist yes

OzoneOzone

Band is good – will come and catch a show sometime and meet uncle fezzo and this dsd chap.

dsd87

@backsideslappy wrote:

Band is good – will come and catch a show sometime and meet uncle fezzo and this dsd chap.

Hell Yeah! dude be awesome.

Slaaron

@backsideslappy wrote:

Saw them last week. Boys were toight!

dsd87

@slaaron wrote:

@backsideslappy wrote:

Saw them last week. Boys were toight!

Cheers man we rehearse 3 times a week always nice to hear it sounds tight.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Home Forums Advertising Hearts Like Wolves

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.