Advertising


Home Forums Advertising FS: Bring me the horizon hoodie

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #478334
    s13metal
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 524

    no one reads the advertising soo.. as it says above
    size S
    brand new
    bought it off fist2face for $70.. make me an offer (not a ridiculous one) and its yours.. its too short.. they wont let me return it so yeah.. who wants it?

    #547984
    JacobJacob
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 7991

    $20ppd

    #547985
    s13metal
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 524

    nah
    double that and add 10 and i might consider it

    #547986
    JacobJacob
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 7991

    hahahahahah
    no

    i got a modern life is war hoodie which is 10x rarer than that and 400x better for $30ppd

    20 is a good deal m8

    #547987
    s13metal
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 524

    spose i’ll just try and stretch the shit out of it then

    #547988
    unbroken
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Posts: 285

    @KYS-Jacob wrote:

    hahahahahah
    no

    i got a modern life is war hoodie which is 10x rarer than that and 400x better for $30ppd

    20 is a good deal m8

    what one sell it to me

    #547989
    the
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Posts: 5

    Should just burn it.

    #547990
    Cloggy-GC
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Posts: 9446

    @the wrote:

    Should just burn it.

    #547991
    heartless16
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Posts: 134

    would it fit me? im size 8

    #547992
    captive_honour
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Posts: 2941

    Ebay it?

    #547993
    JacobJacob
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 7991

    @unbroken wrote:

    @KYS-Jacob wrote:

    hahahahahah
    no

    i got a modern life is war hoodie which is 10x rarer than that and 400x better for $30ppd

    20 is a good deal m8

    what one sell it to me

    modern life is war corn logo on it

    and no fucking way am i selling it unless i get a great price

    ill give you 30ppd max for the bmth hoodie

    #547994
    kcaccidental
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 296

    @s13metal wrote:

    no one reads the advertising soo.. as it says above
    size S
    brand new
    bought it off fist2face for $70.. make me an offer (not a ridiculous one) and its yours.. its too short.. they wont let me return it so yeah.. who wants it?

    i was going to say boy you look like a real faggot then i reliazed it was a fist2face ad, carry on.

    #547995
    BenGibbard
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Posts: 27

    Behave yourself Gareth

    #547996
    kcaccidental
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 296

    hey ben i want my copy of on the road back.

    #547997
    s13metal
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 524

    u wanna buy it g man?
    would increase urrr hardcaw scene points lol

    #547998
    kcaccidental
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 296

    yeah i’d wear it to the next red shore show and be kewl with jamie and da boyz.

    #547999
    Hellman
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Posts: 6858

    You probably would if you thought you’d hook in with some gross fat scene girl.

    #548000
    kcaccidental
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 296

    i don’t have to try to hook in with girls booger i just do, unfortunately you are some shit talking nerd who cant get laid and you go to the easiest club to get laid most weekends.

    #548001
    Hellman
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Posts: 6858

    I cant get laid period.

    #548002
    JacobJacob
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 7991

    snap
    i can
    ;D

    #548003
    kcaccidental
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 296

    lessons in life if you hang out with tdtf you can get the babez, pity the biggest tdtf babe is taken 😥

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 35 total)

Home Forums Advertising FS: Bring me the horizon hoodie

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.